2015-06-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Customized admin panel

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 562446055125b40ca2dadd62faa3be5ed90d4aba11a1a79fc0ce4777920b47c6
Message ID: <CAESLx0JrtzgGg6Mqzq+YkBC4GpazBRT1JTTMnCnucD0-Qa528w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <9ed4627b-559e-40d2-96a3-9cf11eea9818@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-09 13:59:20 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 06:59:20 +1000

Raw message

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Leonardo Soares <le***s@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tim,
>
> There is forecast for release of the stable version? The tests are going
> well, right?

All my tests have gone well. I'm basically waiting for people who are
running the nightlies to report any bugs. The more people who run the
nightlies, and don't have any bugs to report, the closer I'll get to
releasing it as stable.

I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who has been running the stable
version, and can attempt to upgrade to the latest nightly. The upgrade
should go well, but it's hard to know as I can only do so much testing, and
most people who are on the nightlies have been on them for awhile.

If you wish to use the latest nightly, have a look at
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/wiki/Nightly-Builds from
step 2. When this nightly is released as stable, you'll just need to change
the grasehotspot.list file back to exclude the nightly part of the url.
I'll probably suspend nightlies for at least a week when the stable release
is out, to assist with that.

Would people on the stable release feel better if I started building a
release candidate package? We do have 3 repositories that people can
install from, stable, dev, and nightly. I can start pushing the release
candidate to dev if people are interested?