2017-02-14 - Re: Customized admin panel

Header Data

From: KIRA Ynet <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b9a7205de656ca129e2299ae60e43faa142600704fba2a4322fd933d583dff22
Message ID: <0f98253d-d457-45c9-b848-69e200372c5e@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <5fa06b19-3896-48d4-840f-fe5ceea991e7@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-14 07:08:11 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 06:08:11 -0800

Raw message

Hello everyone.

Do this web management interfaces got updates? this is a great interface to
be implemented in Grase Hotspot. It's been awhile this post here, but no
updates on how to make the current grase interface like this.

hope the one transform this web interface can show a tutorial how to make
this happen. :)

Thanks.

Jerren

On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 02:00:07 UTC+8, Kleis Auke Wolthuizen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working to transform the admin panel GUI to a modern Bootstrap based
> one. This because I didn't like the old one.
> For a live demo see here: http://kleisauke.nl/AdminLTE-GraseHotspot/
>
> I'm almost ready to the convert the new admin panel to smarty templates so
> that we can use it in GRASE Hotspot, but first I want to know how the users
> of this project like it.
>
> I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me.
>
> Best regards,
> Kleis Auke Wolthuizen

Thread