2015-06-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Customized admin panel

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ddb8f27ebebc3428db51ef233779d11e917fe911bee4f82a9c5bcac7c064a225
Message ID: <CAESLx0Lis07wrJeS4+yCebqUHsvZo60R+ZkHpC0B817=7mO6NA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ea6e38e2-566b-4e27-b2fd-73238a6bc883@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-05 17:21:58 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 10:21:58 +1000

Raw message

Thanks Kleis

Can you try and commit more please? It's easier to see what's changing, and
why when you have lots of commits.

Thanks. Looking forward to playing with your changes.

Tim