2015-06-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Customized admin panel

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 606f26938dd25ee38ef263cce32f4d0af20fdac5d4192aad5977862073f8332a
Message ID: <CAESLx0KdWLbWpY=2haXh_nU=V1rAPs1bGzkkOwreoE_qyFyMcw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5fa06b19-3896-48d4-840f-fe5ceea991e7@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-02 14:20:24 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 07:20:24 +1000

Raw message

Hi Kleis

That is awesome! Hold off before you turn it into smarty themes. I'm trying
to get the current nightly builds released as stable so I can start merging
another branch in.
My intention is to move code to the Symfony framework, for a much better
MVC code base. The project is old, so could do with some bringing into the
modern world. It'll also make development easier for me and others to join
in.
As part of that we'll move to the twig framework with proper views.

I got permission from the author of Binary Admin (http://binarycart.com/)
last year to incorporate his theme into Grase. I'm not great at interfaces
so figured getting a prebuilt look would assist with that. I'm happy for
the community to choose between binary admin and your work. As long as
people want to contribute, I'm happy!

Are you able to provide access to the code for your mockups? How are you
currently generating the common "framework" for a page?

Thanks for getting involved!

Tim