2016-06-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Version of coova-chilli is outdated

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ac83cd98f69754816b84f0c8cc7d614e27bf1b353a65f8e15f345eb5a5a35f5d
Message ID: <CAESLx0+uR5+ggBP0i7yxF__E42x+pueKd1QgcQaiuk64pTu8hw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <78d8a9523fa9b3610d44790ee47060f8.squirrel@www.pc-networking-services.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-06-26 03:18:33 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 20:18:33 +1000

Raw message

Hi Christopher

I'm aware that there are newer Coova Chilli versions. (
https://github.com/coova/coova-chilli/releases)
My intention is to upgrade, and at the same time move to using a fork of
their repository. Previously it was in SVN not Git, which made it harder
for me to keep up with their development. I expect within the next month or
so I'll get Coova Chilli updated for the nightly releases at least.

Also, with the Debian/Ubuntu network traffic issue with IPv4 and IPv6. If
you are able to reproduce it, can you please post details of your system,
as I believe it's probably a Network manager issue, and working out how to
fix it would be good.