2016-11-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Version of coova-chilli is outdated

Header Data

From: Erik Andre Aabrekk <er***e@oneway.no>
Message Hash: 7deab35441fd7b7b2134734022f655684c5fa7666ab5e0a0302889081821016b
Message ID: <CAJgHx0kQE7JBaGm8E=Ek29PBEkx5V95+fy6XYndM_cYqdaYL9A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JbauxMxUXhCBGaKC4rqVkF=AA68WTiHu9JjvoZumMYWQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-11-14 14:08:21 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 22:08:21 +0100

Raw message

Hey Tim! let me know if you would like a virtual server for testing. i hook
you up One. Very great product!

Erik Andre