2016-11-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Version of coova-chilli is outdated

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: e2e5600eb7f37add0ca03d5d00336f29930707d65eee249df0c1514ac6b2f912
Message ID: <cb200e69-ef22-424a-b6be-4eb8db8b2cf6@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+_Nu_3htw-nLUd_8F_TKpFxUm46VDCgqK92ANQrmietw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-11-28 10:18:06 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 09:18:06 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim

I have a ubuntu server 16.04 ready to install your chilli solution, what is
the best procedure to do so?

Install grase, and then coova-chilli on top?

sábado, 26 de Novembro de 2016 às 20:51:03 UTC, timwhite88 escreveu:

> And i386 builds have worked too! Now for the testing!
>
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Timothy White <ti***.@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> ARM builds are now working. All builds are still not tested. Hopefully
>> i386 will be working shortly.
>>
>> Regards
>>

>> Tim
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 4:28 AM, Hotspotuser <jo***.@algardata.pt
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> Excelent! Monday i'll setup a machine just to check this out... and
>>> report back (when i can).
>>>
>>> segunda-feira, 14 de Novembro de 2016 às 21:05:56 UTC, timwhite88

>>> <javascript:>.
>>> Visit this group at
>>> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
>>> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/03e7dfaf-ad46-4d5c-a842-033143e6bc81%40grasehotspot.org