2016-11-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Version of coova-chilli is outdated

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 294de3533d7105afa627049689d745c2dbe1a5bc8147a40444988515bf6998ca
Message ID: <CAESLx0+jhsECkR0GFxG5-+8SxFdSOaCaDunuzwgQgMD6qJGvMw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JN0+T0qL2UJN7r0KZrZHAOOnQaAG36Tdxc3Vm8UYTDSg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-11-13 04:53:09 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 21:53:09 +1000

Raw message

As a further update. I believe all the essentials to make it work are now
in there. There are some core modifications not in that I need to test,
however without them the things that may fail are:

   - Traffic for showing the status page may be counted towards a data
   quota instead of being excluded
   - Some of the status window Javascript might be missing information
   (however I believe this won't happen with the 3.8.0 version as we changed
   all that but the patches were still in the old package)