2016-08-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Version of coova-chilli is outdated

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 2c130d21cf4d40f2036df506154483f55f87dbfec36b5c6828c7840e12b78bdd
Message ID: <02b4f08e-f418-4d5e-a080-4b44e3d22b9e@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+uR5+ggBP0i7yxF__E42x+pueKd1QgcQaiuk64pTu8hw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-08-11 10:01:35 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 10:01:35 -0700

Any update on this? thanks in advance...

My intention is to upgrade, and at the same time move to using a fork of