2016-11-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Version of coova-chilli is outdated

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: d9bf17b0b01a0acf54012e9cd0236731509bb402ff48db67e676f19710aad457
Message ID: <383c2c27-6f0d-4a7b-b33b-469fc9d8781b@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0K0VbA_FW6ehCiYGsOS+FDEEKkvVG6uvWQ4jX_X+80U1w@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-11-09 06:11:10 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 05:11:10 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim

Any news on the upgrading of CoovaChilli to latest version in Grase?