2014-08-31 - Re: Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Mohammad Javad Ra’adi <pe***t@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 07c4315932fd3ec67adadafd86b9a85fc49713d76be3899ff746d422f37a3954
Message ID: <08771339-23a7-4725-809c-124d77e1d1aa@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+ocGNQkzWM8rG2t9sqguuuEb4h-WtnqPRsJZf=HQ3uzQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-31 02:11:41 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 02:11:41 -0700

Raw message

ok tim i just tried installing the nightly build and there are some
problems:
first i installed ubuntu server 14.04.1 i386 per instructions on the
website and then i installed the nightly as you explained but i think there
is a problem with apache configuration because it can not start and when i
try to start the service it gives me the following error:

* The apache2 configtest failed.
Output of config test was:
AH00526: Syntax error on line 3 of
/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/grase-conf-apache2.conf:
Either all Options must start with + or -, or no Option may.
Action 'configtest' failed.

clients get ip address and the tun0 interface is created.
1)what do you sugget i do?
2)is the default username and password for the admin panel "admin" and
"hotspotadmin"?
thanks for you help