2014-09-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2e2c9c687bb0db3edf084bcb54fdb1729b666ecffcfc3f36eb15ac8c7e634dfc
Message ID: <CAESLx0L_5wBLz9S65J+m550HHToF4_ykU9xV+P7JLOcO2kdx8g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <f8fa303d-77cc-4bf9-83ac-6a848df62522@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-02 13:16:49 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 06:16:49 +1000

Raw message

Hi Stefan.

The issue is that I'm migrating the ErrorHandling classes, at the same time
as migrating from a Pear database class to a PDO. I've added some error
checking that should hopefully catch that error. However, it sounds like
there is more at fault here. After doing an upgrade to the latest nightly,
check if you can run the localhost/grase/radmin/cron.php script.