2014-09-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 4a9863b6b88ed197afbc0c7f437ca6eb39b097711ec57656e0706b2c13fd4ae9
Message ID: <CAESLx0Lss-EY5eFHXoB92xf4B7BdAAT4b3xhKQ1Dg2nCfY2TtQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <f07376b1-ffb7-4b13-97e6-a37b783ce37e@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-06 02:56:46 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 19:56:46 +1000

Raw message

Can you show my a full picture of that error? It looks like the Squid
error. And it sounded like that was a client connected to the nightly?

I've updated the squid package, so install the latest nightly one and let
me know.

Also, the "service --status-all" command doesn't seem to show it even when
I fix the squid package. I know ubuntu uses Upstart, and I believe the
"initctl status squid3" command is what you need.

Tim