2014-09-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e8ecf8d1cbc6d7e92288aa4f6ca28312d69db9d7f38adef425e3c6b923d275f6
Message ID: <CAESLx0KTgzeGSnY–UFudkRTz+mOKG5hNiZRTfgjs_BtYu=+Qw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <726ab791-aa55-4237-a2aa-76d1be6e4ea8@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-05 22:46:18 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 15:46:18 +1000

Raw message

Hi Mohammad

Not sure if you proxy issues got fixed. I can't replicate the issues on my
side.

The reason we are using a proxy server, is it gives us some logging, and
reduces bandwidth. Both things that were of importance when the project was
first started. I'm hoping to make it optional in the near future, so people
can run it how they want.

Tim