2014-08-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Mohammad Javad <pe***t@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2cd85b8572e708744f021a1741e8ec3e10acdfd928dd1389979d06bb190b96ef
Message ID: <CAL7r4-WNm3WUVKr9yQcP8ByeEdZF7z7h7zHmE=V+Yp5JyzQA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+ocGNQkzWM8rG2t9sqguuuEb4h-WtnqPRsJZf=HQ3uzQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-29 22:49:37 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 10:19:37 +0430

Raw message

Hello tim thanks for the amazing project. I've been testing it for about a
week now and it awesome. Could you explain how i can install the nightly
build? Does this new nightly build contain the new client login pages
(mobile first design)?