2014-08-31 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 11f8a9a770da558a3970b062ff5a6a0434527b13da82da72303408d54c7c5402
Message ID: <CAESLx0+7ptGPNQC4uAn-waFzJNA8MxMfsqfYc7v3-nc4WFsMuw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <08771339-23a7-4725-809c-124d77e1d1aa@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-31 15:08:24 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 08:08:24 +1000

Raw message

Hi Mohammad

I've fixed the Apache package, so do a "apt-get update", "apt-get upgrade"
to fix the Apache configs.
Then, because the grase-www-portal package won't be fully installed, do
"apt-get --reinstall install grase-www-portal"

The default username and password should be admin and hotspotadmin.

Tim