2014-09-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: dc716a759acb5074561c384236cd5b85d41e26827ea167702f3b282e60432f42
Message ID: <CAESLx0+pBgQRLj5fmX1NN2da3+DjtFz9=0myg9fDb1DdUtemRA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAL7r4-V9XyFeYCUoBUmFPTqUaTWH6hdJzkktbiaAdvb1jEt1Zg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-07 04:08:04 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 21:08:04 +1000

Raw message

Help page should be fixed in latest nightly.

How much do people need the help page? In some ways, other than the login
page and the status page, every other "page" we present the user can be
done by the system operator through whatever method they want, html, full
CMS, etc. As long as you can customise the login page enough that you can
link it to other pages, would people be happy with having to "do it
themselves" for things like the help page? Or is having a few customisable
pages built in a good thing?

Tim