2014-09-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a3b22dfb5bc9c7032ccccb03a33713207ce53743eae4f9c6fe565abbe7518c2a
Message ID: <CAESLx0LTk4Xc=5cYede9RYc=bjqbt58pVNhJgKvVE+owTaA68A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAL7r4-UNEMqz3DLx4dd5z0U=qbSS0aHft+pEHW2wEr+0_Um79g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-05 21:26:54 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 14:26:54 +1000

Raw message

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 5:28 PM, Mohammad Javad <pe***t@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Tim. Thanks for the support. Yes i tried what you explained and it
> solved the problem. The apache service runs without any error and i can get
> access to admin and login portal. Love your login page. It looks great. I'm
> now having another problem. When i go to the group page to create a new
> group, i can't see the predefined groups and when i try to create a new
> group, nothing happens. I looked at radmin database and groups table was
> empty. Then i tried to copy some data from the stable release database and
> i was able to see the groups. I noticed there are some changes to the
> nightly database schema. I tried creating a user with Visitors group and it
> created the username and password but when i tried logging in it gave me
> this error "login failed due to server error". Then I removed radius and
> radmin database and replaced it with the stable release database and all of
> its data and everything seems to be working all right. Once again great
> project.

The groups should be fixed in a nightly I'm uploading now.