2014-09-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 01212938b200d2bea7885f71c5a3dfdb2398994f85bec55665b72027a517fcd8
Message ID: <CAESLx0LyUsC=dqJuXbDSNsemya5zrTwwtwgtSMfnbbTk8Cy_JA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <baae000b-d5c3-4794-a256-5d81e796ea51@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-05 23:22:12 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 16:22:12 +1000

Raw message

This sounds like the cron function didn't run at package install time. Just
goto localhost/grase/radmin/cron.php (replace localhost with the correct
server ip) and check for any fatal errors when the Cron script tries to run.

Tim