2014-08-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Nightly Build

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 88c71a45ffea9687e9a0d2a64e95fd249b985be321c6856ccf9d0834cf16483f
Message ID: <CAESLx0LoQDfZ-zCOJA-DVPeUnrxj4aoPx=GyN_WkqMtm7SMS5A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAL7r4-WNm3WUVKr9yQcP8ByeEdZF7z7h7zHmE=V+Yp5JyzQA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-08-30 23:39:53 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:39:53 +1000

Raw message

Hi Mohammad

Yes, the nightly builds include the new mobile first login page design.
You need to edit your grasehotspot.list file to have nightly.packages...

So from
$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/grasehotspot.list
deb http://packages.grasehotspot.org/ purewhite main

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/grasehotspot.list
deb http://nightly.packages.grasehotspot.org/ purewhite main

Then do "apt-get update" and "apt-get upgrade"

There is no gaurantee that it'll run on anything other than Debian 7.
You'll probably want Ubuntu 14.04 if using Ubuntu.

Tim