2015-06-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase nightlyBuilds connection problem

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 01e4602f1cffc5d236d3ee0fc0d68eb0324eb801d78d1f3dc033c3c63f369dd9
Message ID: <CAESLx0LbavLLvYM9hgBr_hhXAFFaPP0QDXMA2ES1zdN-TsBfLw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <68fd5429-41bf-4f0d-9db8-45646a053e54@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-08 13:45:27 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 06:45:27 +1000

Raw message

Hmmm. The Grase server is running Systemd. That's not something I've had
time to test yet. I'll try and do some tests later this week.

On the clients, can you do cat /etc/dnsmasq.d/network-manager, and cat
/etc/resolv.conf before and after it's working?
Also try "dig @10.1.0.1 google.com" when it's not working on a client, and
show me the results.