2015-06-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase nightlyBuilds connection problem

Header Data

From: Sheena Arora <sh***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 11c73dc3e1f2bbcc6ada87a6a12c5b9bfda6239249d67d6e06de4ebd39c51b96
Message ID: <ead85fbe-381c-4809-92f0-0b2aa28b23b2@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LbavLLvYM9hgBr_hhXAFFaPP0QDXMA2ES1zdN-TsBfLw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-08 22:40:34 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 22:40:34 -0700

Raw message

Hey Tim,

I've attached the requested files.

CLIENT MACHINES
*grase_client_ubuntu1_host.txt* : These logs are collected from an ubuntu
grase-client machine running on ubuntu desktop 14.04.1 LTS and  this is
directly running on hardware (i.e. no VM is involved). This is a different
client from the earlier one.

*grase_ubuntu_client_vm.txt :* These logs are collected from a vm running
ubuntu desktop on host machine operating system windows 8.

Thanks,
Sheena