2015-06-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase nightlyBuilds connection problem

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: aee8960e22318a0f3d3e0a61f6453b2a9d6c369e9ce5b434f022b8b4be2dd2d7
Message ID: <55797BD2.30406@radez.hr>
Reply To: <43b54393-52df-4214-a88b-ef79bae8bba3@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-11 05:15:14 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:15:14 +0200

Raw message

11.6.2015. u 13:03, Sheena Arora je napisao/la:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks for your support. Really appreciate it.
>
> However, there are a couple of things that are bugging me here. *How
> come no one else faced this issue while installing grase? *And, where
> can we document this issue?
>
> Regards,
> Sheena

I have same question here.
When exactly that dnsmasq change happened ?
Will that affect running systems if ubuntu installation do regular update ?

I have two systems  recently installed without a problem (even have 3rd
one as backup). Installations passed smoothly.  Today they are all at
version:  v3.7.7.11.404.g3f1727f
All systems working without a problem.  Ok, they are not loaded more
then few couples of clients but they are working. Machine (mac) mostly.
If someone curios: One system is set to accept authentification from WAN
side and local dd-wrt routers as per Norberto's  instructions (Dec.2014).
This bug shouldn't affect those remote clients at grase, but some day
may affect them on dd-wrt router, because chilli is up there too.

rgds.
Drazen

Thread