2015-06-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase nightlyBuilds connection problem

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b9ee5b1eb1570c049dd13c00a97c4959c2f40766a3bb2547890d9cabe55e203d
Message ID: <CAESLx0KbnaONiCMXHpCpsPz=6QWaWsS+Zd4i8P-vnY8r9yzjvw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <9d536ba9-304b-46d8-acfe-1c5a855ac221@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-05 17:56:01 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 10:56:01 +1000

Raw message

Looking at what you have sent, I wonder if Network Manager is at fault, as
you haven't disabled it.

Have a look at
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/wiki/Network-Interfaces
for some new instructions on setting up in a way that prevents Network
Manager causing problems.