2015-06-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase nightlyBuilds connection problem

Header Data

From: Sheena Arora <sh***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8bfaee2d1efd8c83290c98fbe27b01cb027681e6402f4ebeaef4f75a4c0ce1a0
Message ID: <68fd5429-41bf-4f0d-9db8-45646a053e54@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+1U9_nwy2mXnSiKianhE4Y66XDUAHicHooV4CNV0AJzw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-06 05:55:42 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 05:55:42 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim,

Thanks for looking into it even on weekend. Really appreciate it.

PFA 3 files.

CLIENT  MACHINE LOGS
=========================
*grase_client_ubuntu1_host.txt* : These logs are collected from an ubuntu
grase-client machine running on ubuntu desktop 14.04.1 LTS and  this
directly running on hardware (i.e. no VM is involved).

*grase_ubuntu_client_vm.txt :* These logs are collected from a vm running
ubuntu desktop on host machine operating system windows 8.
===============================

GRASE SERVER LOGS
====================

*logs_grase_bfr_after_dns_change.docx* : these logs are collected from
grase server . Again no virtual machine is involved here.

Just to summarize another observation(in case I have failed to mention it
before)
1.After changing dns servers
2. Restarting chilli
3. Restarting dnsmasq

tunn0 disappears and it only reappears when ADMIN PANEL -> NETWORK SETTINGS
shows an alert "settings match running config"
(Once we have restarted the services from console, this alert comes up
after about 5 minutes).

Regards
Sheena