2015-06-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase nightlyBuilds connection problem

Header Data

From: Sheena Arora <sh***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 33c19526b060a7df4c460a94685eb4659cb073041686ad442232a875e8d518fe
Message ID: <bf126529-e425-4237-91eb-a503cd90d6fd@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <557AF205.3010401@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-12 23:34:49 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 23:34:49 -0700

Raw message

Hi Drazen

Thanks for your reply. The thing is that we are working with all windows 7
machines here and since grase deployment is meant for Linux OS, we see VM
as our option here.