2015-07-24 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: static IP traffic on the grase/chilli dhcp pool

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 09e47b15049d11071fbee58db297734428f614c7ece934ea9bca13bc78265f99
Message ID: <55B2B072.9050001@radez.hr>
Reply To: <2ecfa40f-1aed-4703-8997-1f9d349ee2d6@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-07-24 14:38:58 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 23:38:58 +0200

Raw message

Ok as promised bellow is a link to print screens of UBNT AP and Station.
Most important settings are marked with red mark. DHCP is not visible on
this main page it is static on both stations.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwpmm0Bk8oTYVkRsbnpTRDZESm8/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwpmm0Bk8oTYdUVqTjJQOGRaSFk/view?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1lhGtjMIEvIOOE4ycfjuNeCO_WlSG5lc2AVjCHTnLThA/edit?usp=sharing
It is important that both station have WDS enabled. I think that this is
essential.
There are also AirMax active (enabled). Someone mentioned to switch that
option off. It is not neccesseary according to my setting.

Third photo is shematic of my whole wifi network. There is another link
basically same as UBNT one with Nanobridge5 unit. I use TP link
equipment and hand made Yagi. There are different TP link router models
and strange fimwares. If someone interested I can explain why, but that
would be another topic.
Drazen

On 07/24/2015 01:55 PM, gianluca wrote:
> Hi all,
> quick reply to confirm that I did enable WDS and DHCP on both antennas
> and now it works!
>
> looks like it was a simple fix...
> :-)

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/2ecfa40f-1aed-4703-8997-1f9d349ee2d6%40grasehotspot.org