2015-07-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: static IP traffic on the grase/chilli dhcp pool

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ac945baeff180491698ef2adbde143560a262b3888adb4fd97c96e23c3284133
Message ID: <CAGUY4fw5spT95CsjEm0FTxSgKVCMcV3-M69dEm=61+WT2Dd-9g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <83e4aac0-57b2-42aa-864b-7a5739be913f@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-07-22 11:51:16 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:51:16 -0500

Raw message

Actually I believe it's an easy fix.  Go to the ubnt device that is in
station mode. I don't have a setup to refer but what you want to do is
click the check box just below the drop down that allow you to set the
device mode.  It's should say something about WDS.