2015-07-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: static IP traffic on the grase/chilli dhcp pool

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ad6d364d1579eb77114a68eb230e0b98f685d343232c7f91c23e11b34b65d590
Message ID: <CAGUY4fxv43Uytcm6y=51o7nEsrdSpoTHa4XNbYuhPf6mqxwYSg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAGUY4fw5spT95CsjEm0FTxSgKVCMcV3-M69dEm=61+WT2Dd-9g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-07-22 11:51:43 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:51:43 -0500

Raw message

It's on the wireless tab