2015-10-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: Dave Wilson <da***e@argyle.com.au>
Message Hash: 328f08b1685e0b4af553bfe1d5d829278334fc7f1975c65f21319632f1f0c799
Message ID: <4CF463AF-241C-448B-88D8-20DF0F3F939F@argyle.com.au>
Reply To: <01e27be5-7a1f-4cbd-97b3-10107c93c64e@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-10-26 13:40:21 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 07:40:21 +1100

Raw message

Hi

We use a receipt printer
It is not a genuine epson - but a copy - looks the same and seems to work the same way.

Nothing special on Grase but there was a setting i had to play with in the printer settings to make it only print the length of the ticket and not a whole lit of blank.

I cant remember the exact setting but it didn't take long to work out. I think it had something to do with page size.

Have a look at the settings and if you can't work it out let me know sometime in the next 48 hours as i will be on site where i set it up and i can look at the settings then.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone