2016-05-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: Derek Mitchell <de***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 413ff3f068c29c82843d2166eafa566873b3d4bf14b77d9ff9a1a7d5a6a8969a
Message ID: <e8153bed-9ead-43a5-bddf-e9be2fd4a323@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JtJvc2=PSL5Na9j01gwL_eQOW2Wu7BGOzMuz9cX7+THQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-04 18:59:30 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 18:59:30 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim, I know you are a busy man but just wondering if there has been any
progress with the ticket printer.

Thanks,
Derek

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 9:36:43 PM UTC+10, timwhite88 wrote:

> Thanks to Michael a receipt printer is on it's way to me!
> I look forward to developing support for this. Design mockups are welcome,
> remember it's 80mm wide. Ideally if we can get the QR code login working at
> some point, I'll include that as a printing option too!
>
> Thanks Michael!
>
> Tim
>
> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Timothy White <ti***.@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Michael
>>
>> My paypal address is this email that I send from. Maybe make a note if
>> you are donating specifically for a receipt printer so I can develop an
>> extension for it.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 5:53 AM, Michael Raynor <mx***.@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tim,
>>>
>>> If you post your PayPal address I'm sure a couple of us could
>>> contribute. Anything additional should help with general development.
>>>
>>> Michael
>>>
>>> --
>>> <javascript:>.
>>> Visit this group at