2015-11-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: da281f2496663c7c31e84d87dc67535bca30664a44caac05d0c40ce269f2af39
Message ID: <CAESLx0JowinrGWWCZEoiw84=Cc9qLM8LsFX2mOFZ+o7bWLfjoQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <2F2E2361-ED4B-4563-8A1D-16CE2EAFBBDE@argyle.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2015-11-02 04:38:43 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 21:38:43 +1000

Raw message

That looks awesome! Thanks for sharing Dave!

Given that it's networkable, it might be interesting to develop a direct
print feature?
If someone wishes to donate one of these to me, I'll certainly put some
time into developing features for it. Otherwise, it'll have to wait a few
months until I can find some time!

Tim