2016-05-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: krämersch <kr***h@googlemail.com>
Message Hash: de9bbac238983ee4ff266c1ee1687461b6aede2a2f230455d3054f0831632039
Message ID: <d442f3cd-5aea-4f36-9083-81f19252fc66@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J6ZBy7HrbCcBUvQ0TqGyNa58nGpZWzneWAFmZ21UkeKA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-11 03:15:16 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 03:15:16 -0700

Raw message

Network, please. As our printers are are connected to more than one
computer...

Am Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2016 07:20:24 UTC+2 schrieb timwhite88:

> Also, I intend to implement both, but do people normally use them as
> serial/usb connected, or networked?
>
> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Timothy White <ti***.@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Derek
>>
>> I've been able to get basic printing working, QR codes are supposed to be
>> supported but don't work. Not sure why. Logo printing is only so so. If
>> it's small it works, if it's large it gets broken into "blocks" and the
>> lineup of the blocks isn't very good. So a wide logo works better than a
>> tall logo.
>> I've not gotten too far with integration though for a few reasons.
>> Firstly, I've put lots of time in the Admin interface move to Symfony,
>> which is progressing nicely. I didn't want to hack in printer support to
>> the old interface when it would then need to be moved to the new framework
>> shortly.
>> Secondly, I'm finishing Uni this semester, and working full time. I'm
>> slightly crazy, but once I finish this semester I'm finished! :-D Expect
>> lots of Grase progress to start a few days after exams as the stress
>> disappears into Code!
>>
>> The printer is not forgotten, and I do wish I had more time to work on
>> things. (It's been a crazy year at work too)
>>
>> Feel free to poke me about it at the start of July, as I'd love to get it
>> implemented soon in the new interface.
>>
>> Printout design mockups are welcome! (i.e. let me know what you want to
>> see printed, and what kind of layouts)
>>
>> Tim
>>

>> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Derek Mitchell <de***.@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tim, I know you are a busy man but just wondering if there has been
>>> any progress with the ticket printer.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Derek

>>> <javascript:>.