2015-11-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9475a5c62d9a5642084797c2ea881a7653df8bc675861bdfc0177a0e8a675b6b
Message ID: <CAESLx0JtJvc2=PSL5Na9j01gwL_eQOW2Wu7BGOzMuz9cX7+THQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+rFH1+vjfqMPPAEGDn=TBGGAhBPxP_a69o5wQkHcwTaw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-11-05 04:36:42 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 21:36:42 +1000

Raw message

Thanks to Michael a receipt printer is on it's way to me!
I look forward to developing support for this. Design mockups are welcome,
remember it's 80mm wide. Ideally if we can get the QR code login working at
some point, I'll include that as a printing option too!

Thanks Michael!

Tim