2016-05-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: c851ea55df33d9da4056ca8f214d29203da7d837ebbe320ae6a3b8018ffd34df
Message ID: <8a62ba87-0ae4-4af3-98a2-88af68590c0e@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Jeo=bdgjYL8uXoTdUCFii4TfcBdSPRqcGit0WrPkNTbA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-12 02:03:20 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 02:03:20 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately it's on a complete diferent codebase than GRASE backoffice,
which makes it completely useless for Grase. i just shared the libs
necessary to obtain the given result.

it was not hard, infact the lib does all the work... you gather the voucher
details and then send it to the given PHP library which outputs it directly
to the printers network IP address.

There are a lot of examples in the github pages.