2015-11-01 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: fd87e82beea674b452db1f1efb44a2523bd969a1866d7ba99e4ff7018e015c3c
Message ID: <CAESLx0LS-ckr+2DXPYjbX1Aezfc7zz3D1uOn1umVOWvNSLjaGA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <27DA8075-6A1A-4994-BAAE-66B84F436436@argyle.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2015-11-01 05:28:29 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 22:28:29 +1000

Raw message

Hi Dave

Only 1 image came through. Was there supposed to be 2 more?

Regards