2015-10-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c180f27f6ca16cf76c9e1899f9bc1c83f909cf4741f4b6112d1528b2d28ca449
Message ID: <CAESLx0JEJa7c+kxC0jr-bn6dpYHpyPt83sfUbY_mF+FAescpLA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <4CF463AF-241C-448B-88D8-20DF0F3F939F@argyle.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2015-10-26 23:04:18 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:04:18 +1000

Raw message

Hi Dave

It would be great if you are willing to share details of the model, and the
settings you needed to change, so we can put it on the Wiki. I believe
there have been others interested in receipt printers before as well.