2016-05-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b81cc54e75317304e5c89755d07a47cca43144231021db04b27b6dcfb83b91e2
Message ID: <CABGyL5vTMQczwnO6SB=KcQe0OZGx5-5-AQ5GBqaxg48CvZayaw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <d442f3cd-5aea-4f36-9083-81f19252fc66@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-11 04:20:58 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 13:20:58 +0200

Raw message

Network and direct via USB/Serial please Tim. If its possible to have both.
Thanks.

Regards
Louis