2016-05-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Using Ticket Printer for Vouchers

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: f06d243fae2c90643efef64780aba35464d10866bd9b0f08a2ead07b19a0206c
Message ID: <bfdf8496-9e87-4767-96aa-ba18060d1224@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CABGyL5vGU+y693-yxq8Qx7qmf_gKWtpagckJjd8upZ1-4z0=FQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-11 10:54:53 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 10:54:53 -0700

Raw message

We use this PHP lib https://github.com/mike42/escpos-php to print directly
to a network IP printer EPSON compatible. we can even send a partial cut,
after each ticket (if the printer allows it).

For general printing whe use https://mpdf.github.io/ to generate PDF from
HTML code, where we can print several tickets on a single paper sheet.
.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NYoS7Em3lJg/VzNxxaRQ2PI/AAAAAAAAACA/Xf84vpHdwOYilttQN_jH8rQOy4VNrUDHwCLcB/s1600/A4.png>