2016-01-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: German translation

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: 1dded533f2f8d8572c22c7b6483aa08f5fc2b6afcff207512941a20daf54678c
Message ID: <5bcee378-cb84-4048-935a-1738d13186db@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LvV7LRstfmdEnFN_Ts1kKhyNrz+iDY+FYXvV=eUDjQcg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-26 17:48:21 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:48:21 -0800

Raw message

Tim, thank you for putting the strings in place.
I found them on transifex and started translating, but when trying to
continue today, I not
iced 0! untranslated strings.
Happy that someone stepped in, I wanted to review the translation, but the
new strings were gone (on transifex).

Reverted on purpose or some transifex mishap?

Alan