2016-01-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] German translation

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ad3eaaa5e70d6175deb695b2129f3094fcd4a463cafdc8388a2df1e12acc4ac5
Message ID: <CAESLx0K1GsEJd3+5uvz2H=GX5+6fU6KDj=2E1TzByeYr2cWBVA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1d548eb4-af6e-450c-9164-dc202b113592@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-21 13:04:36 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 06:04:36 +1000

Raw message

Hi Alan

Fix to your hearts content! That's the whole idea of open source and
Transifex. And if you find a string that is in English and not in
Transifex, let me know the string and where you saw it and I'll ensure it
gets added to Transifex.

If you make a significant number of changes, let me know when you are done,
as I'll make a minor release to update translation files.

Thanks for helping keep the translations correct!

Tim