2016-03-12 - Re: German translation

Header Data

From: lars <la***s@winkelmaenner.com>
Message Hash: 8deab266190d652f3cbba8f0a545b50cb0a0ffdaa32002aed4ae46b162ceb23d
Message ID: <604b71e3-ba22-41df-bc35-10300c15fe82@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <1d548eb4-af6e-450c-9164-dc202b113592@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-12 08:19:39 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 07:19:39 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim,
is it somehow possible to install the latest german language files from
nightly version to the stable version manually?

Lars

Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2016 13:37:18 UTC+1 schrieb kralan:

> Hi Tim,
>
> there are some details to fix in the German translation.
> I logged in to transifex and just went ahead.
> I hope I didn't break anything, I should have asked first.
> Asking permission to continue.
>
> With German language activated, some (random, it would seem) strings still
> appear in English.
> I suppose this is because the English source strings changed?
> How to deal with this?
>
> I realise it would have been better to do all this before the 3.8 release,
> but I just didn't have enough spare time.
> Thanks for the release, btw.
>
> Alan

Thread