2016-01-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: German translation

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c93ceac94c30dea255d5671a62ddd5a62d2ec68f3c73f23255ef6229f053fe6c
Message ID: <CAESLx0+=oWDmUyBJavAkvFpbiYGGba+bE80n5frNcMExt22urg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5bcee378-cb84-4048-935a-1738d13186db@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-26 19:08:41 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 12:08:41 +1000

Raw message

Sorry Alan

Turns out Transifex is following the master branch, and I made those
changes in a release branch. I've pulled them into the master branch, and
updated Transifex again. Hopefully this time it'll work for you.