2016-01-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: German translation

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: 261be3a0119363c3ba767ecc9093a46f663ebf143d20c7c3723adee0d9f5956a
Message ID: <a358aaee-994c-4e95-8e58-03eba3f3fac2@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+=oWDmUyBJavAkvFpbiYGGba+bE80n5frNcMExt22urg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-27 05:34:00 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 04:34:00 -0800

Raw message

The strings are back on transifex, thank you.
There are no untranslated strings left (at the moment).
I don't regard the work ready for publication, I'd like to look at the
admin interface first.

Thanks fo ryour support
Alan